Setting Up Red Hat Fedora Linux 3

Darren VanBuren onekopaka at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:11:54 UTC 2009

Firstly, the correct name is Fedora Core 3, but at least I knew what
you meant. Also, that release hit its end of life very long ago.

If you need help installing Fedora for your first time, I suggest you
check out http://docs.fedoraproject.org/installation-quick-start-guide/f11/en-US/html/Requirements.html,
which will help you installing the latest version of Fedora, Fedora
11, which is much easier to set up than Fedora Core 3.

I can't even find the documentation for Fedora Core 3 anymore.

For future reference, email your questions to fedora-list at redhat.com,
as webmaster at fedoraproject.org is for reporting bugs in our website,
not for general help.

Thanks,