Planetarium

Since we have a number of custom sub-planets (I am aware of design and desktop, there may be other) I think it would be useful to make them more discoverable: add a list of them in the Planet sidebar, a section just like "Other Aggregates" but listing custom Fedora sub-planets, so a casual visitor can learn about them.