Self-introduction

didi didi vanuysboy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:24:55 UTC 2009

Hi, I'm Dmitry from Moscow, Russia. I've just joined the project and want to
introduce myself a bit. I have a strong experience in Red Hat (Fedora)
servers administration: writing shell scripts, system software installation
and update, Linux servers remote administration and support; IT
documentation translation from English to Russian and vice versa. I'd like
to make a contribution to translate Fedora documentation to Russian and
localize Fedora OS. Hoping for effective cooperation,

--
Dmitry Melnikov