Perl script to run multi-fasta sequence by using fgenesh

Chia Jing Yi cjyxiaodi1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:05:30 UTC 2009

I got a multi-fasta sequence file and by using the fgenesh, I would like to
write a script to able the multi-fasta sequence run the fgenesh one by one.
I got try to split the sequence one by one and that run each of them to the
fgenesh and append all the output result in one file at the end.
Although it can archieve my desired output, it seem like ineffective for
long term :(
Hope can get all of your advice to give me some hit to write a script that
allow fgenesh to run multi-fasta sequence.
Thanks a lot for all advice and suggestion.

best regards
Patrick