Dead download

Richard Shawn Faust richard.shawn.faust at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:11:53 UTC 2009

  Yes hi i wanted to try the alpha version 11 kde for the i686 i;ve
downloaded a bunch and even tryed different disks it always fails to
boot. I also downloaded the full but hence i've run out of c-r disks and
now stuck with 1 cd rewrite lol. So let me download the gnome and see if
that works. I do have verson 10 but ext4 i want and the kde4.2 as well.
I wonder if i could upgrade some how after wards. Either way i belive i
can get kde on the gnome version either my self or through yum correct.
I hope the problem is resolved cause it was a headache on my part thanks
and good luck!