Apply for Group Membership!!

garima garg garggarima.22 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:10:35 UTC 2009

Hi, I am Garima Garg, an under-graduate student in Jaypee Institute of
Information Technology University, Noida, India. Currently, I am a member
of the JIITU-LUG(Linux User Group of our college) .

I attended the workshop on Linux in December'08  held in our college,
organized by IEEE and and since then, Linux(especially Fedora) has become
one of my most essential computing requirements.

Recently,I have applied CSS to the fedora-form
https://fedoraproject.org/freemedia/FreeMedia-form.html

with the help of Susmit Sir. I have applied for the group membership
and want to work more.

I will be more than happy to work with an open souce community.

Regards

Garima