Release Calendar(GCal)

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 01:35:30 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Kamisamanou Burgess
<kamisamanou at kamisamanou.net> wrote:
> On that wiki page?

Kamisamanou,

Yes, that page is a draft of the desired features we'd like to see in
a calendar server.  Currently, it's pretty blank.  Using google
calendar or yahoo calendar is pretty limiting and nobody seems to
agree on one.  Putting it in the fedora infrastructure seems more
reasonable.

Here's the rest of the discussion I didn't include the first time:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-infrastructure-list/2009-February/msg00060.html

Please read all the thread since it's pretty long.  The wiki page is a
draft as I said and came from this discussion.  Please please help us
decide on how to proceed.

Cheers,

Clint