For Armenian Mirror

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Fri Jan 9 22:25:12 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 08, 2009 at 11:32:51AM +0400, admin at lug.am wrote:
> Hello friends,happy new year and merry christmas ;)
>
> I wish to create Armenian mirror Fedora. What is necessary for this purpose?

Please use a tier 1/2 mirror[1] close to you; create an account in the
MirrorManager[2]; register your mirror in the mirror manager;
enter your local netblocks in the mirror manager (if desired); run
report_mirror[3] and as soon as you are listed in the database as up to
date yum (and other clients) will be redirected to your mirror.

All this information can be found in more details in the wiki at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Mirroring

Thanks for supporting Fedora!

If there are any more question do not hesitate to ask.

                Adrian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Mirroring/Tiering
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/MirrorManager
[3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Mirroring