URGENT - Phishing Attack against HSBC Bank - Web Site Removal Request - 20090115-0001

abuse at hsbc.com abuse at hsbc.com
Fri Jan 16 11:10:53 UTC 2009

Dear Sir / Madam,

This fraudulent Phishing site remains live and active, please take
immediate action to remove this link and prevent any further fraudulent
pages being added to this domain.

Regards,

Manager, Technical Investigations
HSBC Bank PLC
Security and Fraud Risk Europe
______________________________

 Email.       abuse at hsbc.com

 ______________________________

__________________

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have been made aware of a spoof HSBC Bank web-site being hosted at
ITRACO Ltd.  The hosting IP address is 212.109.62.30 and the URL's are

http://duplo.itraco.com.ua/site/www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/personal/internet-banking/
http://duplo.itraco.com.ua/security/../site/www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/personal/internet-banking/
http://duplo.itraco.com.ua/security/../site/www.hsbc.co.uk/

Please take immediate action to ensure that this rogue web site is shut
down.

Screen shot of page displayed: -

(See attached file: 20090115-0001.GIF)

DNS Lookup: duplo.itraco.com.ua A record

Generated by www.DNSstuff.com at 03:10:58 GMT on 15 Jan 2009.

How I am searching:

Searching for duplo.itraco.com.ua A record at m.root-servers.net
[202.12.27.33]: Got referral to NS-UA.RIPE.NET. (zone: ua.) [took 243 ms]

Searching for duplo.itraco.com.ua A record at NS-UA.RIPE.NET.
[193.0.12.232]: Got referral to ns-he.kolo.net. (zone: com.ua.) [took 146
ms]

Searching for duplo.itraco.com.ua A record at ns-he.kolo.net.
[216.218.215.2]: Got referral to ns.sovamua.com. (zone: itraco.com.ua.)
[took 80 ms]

Searching for duplo.itraco.com.ua A record at ns.sovamua.com.
[212.109.32.15]: Reports duplo.itraco.com.ua. [took 180 ms] Response:
|--------------------------------+------+--------+--------+---------------------|
|                                |      |        |        |                     |
|             Domain             | Type | Class  |  TTL   |       Answer        |
|--------------------------------+------+--------+--------+---------------------|
|                                |      |        |        |                     |
|duplo.itraco.com.ua.            |A     |IN      |43200   |212.109.62.30        |
|--------------------------------+------+--------+--------+---------------------|

WHOIS - 212.109.62.30

Generated by www.DNSstuff.com

Location: Unknown
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Using 0 day old cached answer (or, you can get fresh results).                |
|Displaying E-mail address (use sparingly -- this will make it more likely that|
|you will trigger our rate limiting system).                                   |
|                                                                              |
|% This is the RIPE Whois query server #2.                                     |
|% The objects are in RPSL format.                                             |
|%                                                                             |
|% Rights restricted by copyright.                                             |
|% See http://www.ripe.net/db/copyright.html                                   |
|                                                                              |
|% Information related to '212.109.62.24 - 212.109.62.31'                      |
|                                                                              |
|inetnum:        212.109.62.24 - 212.109.62.31                                 |
|netname:        ITRACO-GTUA                                                   |
|descr:          ITRACO Ltd                                                    |
|descr:          27-B, Konstantinovskaya st.                                   |
|descr:          Kyiv                                                          |
|country:        UA                                                            |
|admin-c:        DP5439-RIPE                                                   |
|tech-c:         DP5439-RIPE                                                   |
|status:         ASSIGNED PA                                                   |
|remarks:        Please send abuse notification to abuse at svitonline.com        |
|notify:         security at svitonline.com                                       |
|mnt-by:         GTUA-WO-MNT                                                   |
|changed:        tanya at svitonline.com 20040419                                 |
|changed:        mtulyuk at goldentele.com 20071001                               |
|source:         RIPE                                                          |
|                                                                              |
|person:       Dmitry Proskurin                                                |
|address:      27-B, Konstantinovskaya st.                                     |
|address:      Kiev, 04071, Ukraine                                            |
|phone:        +380 44 4906686                                                 |
|fax-no:       +380 44 4906682                                                 |
|e-mail:       admin at itraco.kiev.ua                                            |
|nic-hdl:      DP5439-RIPE                                                     |
|changed:      tanya at svitonline.com 20001123                                   |
|source:       RIPE                                                            |
|                                                                              |
|% Information related to '212.109.32.0/19AS12530'                             |
|                                                                              |
|route:          212.109.32.0/19                                               |
|descr:          SOL Small Delegated Block                                     |
|origin:         AS12530                                                       |
|notify:         security at svitonline.com                                       |
|mnt-by:         GTUA-RT-MNT                                                   |
|changed:        doka at kiev.sovam.com 19990710                                  |
|changed:        mtulyuk at goldentele.com 20070928                               |
|source:         RIPE                                                          |
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

 Email.       abuse at hsbc.com

 ______________________________

HSBC Bank plc
Registered Office: 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ
Registered in England - Number 14259

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This E-mail is confidential.

It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you
may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return
E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure,
error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.