x86_64 and get.fpo

Hey folks,

A couple of desktop devels brought to my attention that we
actually make it easier to download ppc than x86_64, the
latter which is likely a lot more common.

I think we can approach solving this in a few different ways:

1. Add another button for x86_64, and place it above the PPC
button.

2. Take away the PPC button, and replace it with a 'Other
Architectures: x86_64, ppc, etc.' button.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
~m