Meeting Log - 2009-07-10

Hiemanshu Sharma hiemanshu at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 10 21:34:03 UTC 2009

Well i could not be there due to problems with my internet connection.
To me the time is perfect and i have no problems at all. Ricky is
there a list or something for changes pending.
Mark i will catch you on MSN ASAP. Now that my exams are over as well
we can get a lot done.

Regards,

Hiemanshu Sharma.

--