Re: Download Now! button does not work on Get Fedora page

On 7/9/09 1:20 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 07/02/2009 08:19 PM, Dennis Decker Jensen wrote:
Hello webmaster.

On http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora the "Download Now!" button
does not work correctly. I thought it was a temporary issue, since I
tried this first on the Fedora 11 release date, but the issue remains.

I use Mac OS X and Safari to download the iso image.

When I push the button I get redirected to

http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/11/Live/i686/Fedora-11-i686-Live.iso

Did anyone test this with Safari?

Rahul

Works fine here, I tried ~10 times to ensure I got a bunch of different mirrors. Each one worked as expected, I'm using Safari 4.0.2 on Leopard.

Stewart