self introduction - Neil Mann

Howdy all,

I am an entry-level developer looking for opportunities to learn and
expand my skills and abilities. I am not one to do well in the area of
design, but am more interested in the
development/administrative/maintenance end of things. I currently have
only one website that I maintain, and am looking for something to get
involved with to gain experience.

I have a good handle on HTML and CSS

I have recently jumped into WordPress and am working with PHP and
MySQL; trying to learn these items and how to custom build/maintain
sites with such.

I am looking forward to working with fedora and hope there are some
tasks the I could help out with.

-Neil

P.S. if it makes any difference, I live in the U.S. and speak/write
fluent English