Meeting scheduling! (Also: status check-in get together Friday 1800 UTC.)

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Jun 12 14:30:26 UTC 2009

> doing...), however I do not believe the above url is going to work out
> so well for the group as a whole to track meeting times.

That's ok. :) I thought I'd toss it out there in case it did make things
easier (and so far we've got it down to 7 potential meeting times, see
http://whenisgood.net/fedorawebsites/results/6kgyqj - noting that we've
only had 3 responses so far) but if something else works out better,
that's awesome.

> no link to it now, but we *had* a matrix for this:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Meetings/Matrix

Thanks! You're right; there wasn't anything linking to that page before,
so I linked it at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Meetings#Time_and_Place where
folks can find it, and I guess we'll see which one people use.

--Mel