self-introduction Cheshirc

Hi all:
My name is  Mark B.
Live in Eastern Washington State
I will expand my bio on site as time permitts or nessesity requiers.
I was hoping to join the Websites team to assist in tasks suitable for my level of experience.
i.e. updating links , expanding content , minor corrections, gear up to do more.
My level of experience here could probably be considered mid level user.
I did a little Fortran programming in the early severities as a  high school class on Honeywell 2000 /s360.
I took a few networking classes in the late 90's and was made the Lab-Tech for several semesters,  being the only student to get their own office. I spent my semester breaks saturating coax as ( at the time) we had no licensed ghosting software for the task.
I am also interested in joining other groups.
Thank You for your consideration .
Mark