Self Introduction

Hello,

My name is Justin and I live in centeral texas.  I want to join the team to help with maintenance of the fedora website.  I took a webmastering class in high school in about 2003 where we used dreamweaver.  I also took some networking classes at the college level in 06 and 07.  I just want to learn more about websites and how they work.

Thanks for your consideration,

Justin Morris