Meeting scheduling! (Also: status check-in get together Friday 1800 UTC.)

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:51:56 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Mel Chua<mel at redhat.com> wrote:
> Multiple people have expressed the thought that it'd be good to have a I set
> up a whenisgood for meeting scheduling. Hope that's ok. Vote here:
> http://whenisgood.net/fedorawebsites

Certainly do not mean to nitpick ( I thinks its awesome what you are
doing...), however I do not believe the above url is going to work out
so well for the group as a whole to track meeting times. Also, I see
no link to it now, but we *had* a matrix for this:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Meetings/Matrix

( not ideal, but seems to be the standard way among other fedora projects ).

See ya on IRC,

--
Craig