Re: Distribute Fedora on a CD [REF:39014414049]

Hello Steven,

Thank you for contacting Red Hat.

To be assured of providing the most accurate information, I request you to contact the email address 'webmaster fedoraproject org'. We have also copied them on this email.

For any further assistance, email us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

http://www.redhat.com/about/contact/dir/#custservice

Thank you for choosing Red Hat, we appreciate your business.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,

Parag
Customer Service