Adding Links to netinst.iso on Get Fedora Page

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 26 17:39:26 UTC 2009

On 2009-06-26 01:08:22 PM, Todd Zullinger wrote:
> I like the idea.  I agree that a separate catagory might look better.
> Perhaps like this:
>
> http://tmz.fedorapeople.org/tmp/get-fedora-netinst.png
Hm, I definitely agree that it look better as a separate category (in
terms of use of space) but on the other hand, it's kind of inconsistent
- all of the other categories are download methods except for this
(although arguably, "make anaconda download to packages for me" could be
considered a download method for Fedora as well, I guess :-)

Thanks,
Ricky