Re: Metalinks of get-fedora-all page

On 2009-06-26 04:22:29 PM, Hiemanshu Sharma wrote:
> There has been a request for Metalinks. I have added metalinks to the
> get-fedora-all page.
> Here is a screenshot : http://i39.tinypic.com/15g5q3q.jpg
> And the patch is uploaded.
> I would like your thoughts on this matter before i push it to the server.
Looks good to me - I have one more comment on it, the install CD links
are a little close together, which makes it a bit hard to read.  Perhaps
you could add style="margin-top: 1.25ex;" to each <li> there to space it
out a little more?

Thanks a lot for taking this - our mirror wrangler, Matt Domsch has been
asking to get metalinks on there for a while, and I've kept forgetting
about it :-/