Release Calendar(GCal)

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 19:08:51 UTC 2009

2009/2/23 Kamisamanou Burgess <kamisamanou at kamisamanou.net>

> Sayonara,
> Kamisamanou Burgess
> http://www.kamisamanou.net
>

> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 18:13, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Kamisamanou Burgess said the following on 02/20/2009 07:24 AM Pacific
>> Time:
>>
>>> As long as the iCal would be a url that I could subscribe to and it would
>>> be
>>> kept as up-to-date or moreso than the wiki page, then yes, that would be
>>> excellent. Are iCal feeds dynamic?
>>>

>> I'm not sure what you mean by "are the feeds dynamic"?
>>
> What I mean, is that will I recieve updates to the calendar without
> downloading the .ics file again?
>

>> The iCal file is updated each time the schedule is rebuilt and could be
>>  hosted as part of the other html reports on my people page.
>>
>> John
>>
>> --

Wow, this topic was really interesting.  I'm wondering after all that email
threading did anyone draft a Google Calendar or Yahoo Calendar?  If not, I
can start one, referencing the Fedora Events, and share it with the admins
and everyone.  I agree that it would be easier to share using Google
Calendar, but that's because I actually use Google Cal on a regular basis...
so that may be bias of me.

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"