Issue with http://fedoraproject.org

Rino Mardo rino.mardo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 11:18:07 UTC 2009

hi, i hope you are the right one. i can't seem to find who to contact
regarding FAS issues and http://fedoraproject.org issues.

1.  i have a FAS account, CLA done and everything but whenever i close
(without logging out) Firefox 3.0.8 and come back, i find myself
needing to login again. my browser accepts cookies and i know SElinux
is not blame because with Gmail, which i never logout, i can always
close the browser and when i open the browser i don't need to login
again. that's what happening to me at http://fedoraproject.org

2. regarding the FAS account, who to contact for my email redirects?
it seems rino at fedoraproject.org is not working PLUS it keeps asking me
to do the queued client certificates even though i have already done
it

appreciate any help.