Print Bug

Hristo Petkov vaeood at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 10:38:39 UTC 2009

Dear Sirs,
I installed Fedora-10 on my computer and connected HP LaserJet P1005 printer to an USB port and obtained these bug reports.
Would you help me to interpret these reports and what shall I do next in order to set my printer in operation.
I have no installed other firewalls except for the system's default.
Please, advise.

Wishing you a nice day,
with best regards,

Hristo Petkov
P.S. In case this e-mail does not concern you directly, please, forward it to the project manager concerned.
Thanking you in advance.