Dont know who to ask so I choose you...Want to buy "Lolicon.org"(Fedora Core Test Page)

Akemi Mokoto wikiloli16 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 17:50:16 UTC 2009

Want to buy "Lolicon.org"(Fedora Core Test Page)

Hi my name is Akemi Loli Mokoto, the Founder, Owner, and President of the
United States Department of Lolicon (Lolicon International Inc.) and Acting
Interim Director for the Lolicon Defense Task Force.

The Reason I’m Emailing you, is because you or the site your associated with
seem to have Ownership of a domain name that I want to buy! It’s called
Lolicon.org <http://www.lolicon.org/>. Which leads to something called
a *"Fedora
Core Test Page"*. What is that exactly?!

Anyway, not to use Scare Tactics, but that name *"Lolicon" *is not something
you'd want to be using. You see, *Lolicon* is a Genre/Theme of Anime
(Japanese Animation) in which Underaged Female Anime Characters are Sexually
Depicted.

I don’t know how much money it will take to buy it, but I am willing to pay
it! So I’m asking you, to PLEASE consider selling the domain to me. There
are likely other Lolicon Website owners that will be gunning to buy it from
you to, but just consider it.

Hope you respond!