Dont know who to ask so I choose you...Want to buy "Lolicon.org"(Fedora Core Test Page)

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 15 20:14:26 UTC 2009

On 2009-05-15 01:50:16 PM, Akemi Mokoto wrote:
> The Reason I’m Emailing you, is because you or the site your associated with
> seem to have Ownership of a domain name that I want to buy! It’s called
> Lolicon.org. Which leads to something called a "Fedora Core Test Page". What is
> that exactly?!
Hi,

That is a test page included with our operating system; we don't
actually control the site in question.  For more information, please
refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage.

To find contact information for the actual owner of the domain, you
probably want to do a whois lookup on it.

Thanks,
Ricky