Introduction

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:02:31 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 03:14:13AM -0600, Gregory Sieranski wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a Programmer Analyst who works for a
> large fortune 500 company. I have been using Fedora for over 3 years and
> would love to give back in any way that I can. I absolutely love what Fedora
> and open source does and believe in both 100%. I am skilled in Java, J2EE,
> C, C++, Python, HTML, CSS and a bunch of other technologies. I am an avid
> programming language enthusiast and am working toward getting my Masters in
> Computer Science. I would love to contribute to the website project in any
> way that I can. I deal with website technology on a daily basis and feel
> that I would be able to provide a lot of help to the fedora website team. No
> task is to small. If you guys just need someone to enter text or change a
> CSS style I am willing to do it. Thank you for your time and I look forward
> to talking with all of you!

Welcome!  What would you be most interested in working on?  If it's mostly
python with a bit of html, css, and javascript thrown in the fedora I'd be
happy to have you help out on some of the projects we're working on in
Fedora Infrastructure.  (Things like the account system, packagedb, updates
tool, etc).  If you're more interested in html and css, websites is the
right place to start!

-Toshio