Introduction

Gregory Sieranski gps at signbit.org
Sun Nov 22 09:14:13 UTC 2009

Hi guys,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a Programmer Analyst who works for a
large fortune 500 company. I have been using Fedora for over 3 years and
would love to give back in any way that I can. I absolutely love what Fedora
and open source does and believe in both 100%. I am skilled in Java, J2EE,
C, C++, Python, HTML, CSS and a bunch of other technologies. I am an avid
programming language enthusiast and am working toward getting my Masters in
Computer Science. I would love to contribute to the website project in any
way that I can. I deal with website technology on a daily basis and feel
that I would be able to provide a lot of help to the fedora website team. No
task is to small. If you guys just need someone to enter text or change a
CSS style I am willing to do it. Thank you for your time and I look forward
to talking with all of you!

Thank you,
Gregory Sieraski