Ambassadors versus others with a Fedoraproject wiki

jcrout at softhome.net jcrout at softhome.net
Sun Nov 29 06:48:47 UTC 2009

Hello,

I followed a thread that brought me to info about Fedora Ambassadors.
Part of my Redhat/Fedora re-acquaintance has me considering an
Ambassador role. So I used Google to search the fedoraproject.org site
using this search: "Navy site:fedoraproject.org wiki".  Then I followed
a link that served a wiki page from Sonarguy (Scott Glaser).

I also followed links that allegedly allow me to verify an Ambassador
and ended up on an obsolete (not maintained) page but is has a link to
current Ambassadors. You  probably know that recommendations for
becoming an Ambassador include finding a mentor. The search I used was
intended to help me identify someone with a background that might help
me on both ends -- FedoraProject.org, and where I intend to promote
Fedora.

The trouble is that neither SonarGuy nor Scott Glaser is listed as an
Ambassador.  He has an email address on the wiki, I realize, but
want to first verify him.  Especially now, since I can't find either
name on the list.

Is he an Ambassador?

Thank-you for your time.
-John