Vendor Listings Contact

Mark A. Angelisanti mangelisanti at acsp-computers.com
Sun Oct 4 17:21:03 UTC 2009

Please respond to this email if you receive it.

My name is Mark Angelisanti.  I am currently listed as a local vendor
for distributing Fedora media.  I was previously listed as an online
vendor as well, but was removed from there by my own request.  About a
month ago, I had sent an email to the email address for vendor listings
to be put back on the online vendors list.  A little while after that, I
had requested that my local vendor listing be modified to include a link
to my website, and to include my business phone number.

As of right now, I have seen no changes made to any of those listings.
I am wondering if any of my emails have been received.  Overall,
throughout these emails that I have sent, there have been a total of
three emails.  I never got a reply to any of them, nor did I see any
requested changes.

As stated in the first line of this message, please respond to at least
acknowledge that you received this message.  In the meantime, I am going
to try to email the email address for the vendors from my personal email
account.

Mark A. Angelisanti
Proprietor/Service Technician
Phone #:    (610) 301-9187