spin website : need directory structure for first draft

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:56:32 UTC 2009

Hello there,

I'm trying the css for the spin website from your git repo.

My first draft :
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/website/website03.png
Please note, that the number of tabs is limited, else it will turn
into an ugly 2-lines tabs.

I don't know exactly how you will deploy the website of each spin. I
guess you are planning to have in your git repo:

fedora-web -> spins.fedoraproject.org
 -> data
    -> content
       -> ***FEL***
       -> ***KDE ***
 -> spins.fedoraproject.org
     -> static
           ->  images
              -> ***FEL***
              -> ***KDE***

Am I right ? If it is, it will be perfect for us spin maintainers to
update our pages without interfering with the pages of other spins.

Could you please create such directory structure in your git repo ?
Please place the (first draft) contents
* http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/website/content.tar.bz2 on
fedora-web/spins.fedoraproject.org/data/content/FEL
* http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/website/FEL.tar.bz2 on
fedora-web/spins.fedoraproject.org/static/images/FEL

thanks,
Chitlesh Goorah