FreeWays Organization - Higher Institute of Informatics Tunis

Houssem Hadj Ahmed hhadjahmed at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 17:29:00 UTC 2009

October  10, 2009

2 Rue Imam Chaifai

Mornag-Ben Arous 2090

Dear Sir,

          Our organization (FreeWays of the Higher Institute of Informatics
Tunis) works towards a campaign to disseminate Fedora and Open Source
programs in Tunisia.

          We are prepearing to organise a conference about Fedora. This big
event is made possible by the generous support of people like you.

          We are asking you today, to take a stand for the program by making
a simple donation of about 50-100 Fedora CDs and some stickers and push us
to do our best. Your generosity is a great help to fulfill the program.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Houssem Hadj Ahmed

FreeWays Organization