Spin Banner Artwork for spins.fpo

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 28 17:44:35 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I came up with a set of banners for each of the spins to be displayed on
spins.fpo. In context, the banner would be placed underneath a blue
Fedora bar, like so:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/a/af/Spin-details-fel-home.png

Here's all the banners:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Website_redesign_2009/Mockups/Spins.fpo#Banners

I hope you like them! Let me know if you're okay with the design I came
up with for your spin or if you have any ideas on improving these. I'm
going to make a post on planet.fpo too so we can get broader feedback,
but I'm particularly concerned about the spins owners being happy with
the artwork they've got. Please feel free to speak up. I uploaded the
source for the banners too in case you wanted to tweak on your own!

Thanks,
~m