[Fedora-spins] Spin Banner Artwork for spins.fpo

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Oct 29 05:11:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 13:44:35 -0400,
  Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I came up with a set of banners for each of the spins to be displayed on
> spins.fpo. In context, the banner would be placed underneath a blue
> Fedora bar, like so:

Previously I had mentioned concern about all of the images for the games
sping being from 3D games. In the last week, 3D support on ATI chips
has improved a lot and I think at least for owners of those chips (I don't
have any intel 3D graphics chips and nouveau is known not to work), 3D games
should work well when running from the live image.