Re: Fedoracommunity.org index page

On 09/08/2009 07:08 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
Hi Websites team,

We need an index page for the Fedoracommunity.org domain that lists
the various community sites available through subdomains, as well as
authoritative other sites that are local to our many communities
around the world.

Is having a site named Fedora Community that isn't Fedora Community (admin.fedoraproject.org/community) going to cause confusion?

~m