Fedoracommunity.org index page

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 18:52:53 UTC 2009

>> Is having a site named Fedora Community that isn't Fedora Community
>> (admin.fedoraproject.org/community) going to cause confusion?
>
> Ohh boy, I hadn't even put 2 and 2 together yet on that one.  Looks like
> we've got a 2 apps 1 name problem :)

Searching for "Fedora Community" also brings up references to the
community of Fedora contributors rather than the platform itself. Which
imo is as it should be, but... it makes it hard to find; at one point I
went to fp.o and sat and refreshed until the rotating banner became a
Fedora Community link, because I couldn't remember the URL otherwise.

Your friendly local marketing person makes a plea for eigenbrands.

--Mel