minor fedorapeople.org changes?

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 9 05:48:51 UTC 2009

I was poking through the fedorapeople.org page and i thought I'd add
some row highlighting so that its easier to point out which user you
are looking at.

My example is here: http://sijis.fedorapeople.org/fedorapeople-org.htm

I'm basically just adding the following css to the page:

--
tr:hover {
  background-color: #E8E8E8;

tr {
  border-bottom: 1px solid #c8c8c8;
}
--

(I'm actually contemplating adding a class to the tr row named
'userinfo' and tagging the :hover and border styles to that.)

Could someone review this and verify it works and looks OK in IE 7 or
above. I can confirm it doesn't for IE6.
Can this change be commited to the repo or does it fall under change
freeze or other sorts?

Any suggestions welcomed.

Sijis