Re: Nobody yet! Please help!

I also volunteer :)
Tomek i can help you.

W dniu 16 września 2009 16:37 użytkownik Tomek Chrzczonowicz <chrzczonowicz gmail com> napisał:
Hello everyone,

The wiki page of the Websites team says:

"""
Translations
Make sure all webpages are translated for the F12 release.

Team: Nobody yet! Please help!
"""

What do you mean? I'm a member of Polish L10n Team. Can I help?

Regards,

Tomek Chrzczonowicz

P.S. I'm not a websites team member or fedora-websites-list
subscriber(at least not yet), so please make sure you CC me when
replying to the list.