Fedora Core 5?

ian drumminian at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:38:52 UTC 2009

Hey, Not sure if I am sending this email to the right person. But, I am
currently building a server for my networking class in HS and they tutorial
I was given uses Fedora Core 5 which you no longer have on your site, and I
don't think the instructions will be the same on the new version...If you
have this still in storage or something can I please download the CD version
of the OS I have been searching for the past 5 days and cannot find it
anywhere and now I'm 5 days behind on my project...

thanks a lot,

           Ian