Request For Linux CD (or) DVD

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 17:49:09 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 4:48 AM, Danishka Navin <danishka at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Kumareshwar,
>
> Pls read http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia
>
> You must request media from the Free Media Formin bellow
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/freemedia/FreeMedia-form.html
>

> On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Kumareshwar Rajamanickam <lightrk at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Respected Sir,
>>       I am Student in "SRM UNVI" in
>>

>>      "Chennai" at "Tamilnadu" of "India" .My name is "Kumareshwar.R".
>>       My Family is very poor to buy Linux CD (or) DVD,
>>
>>       My friends told to me, request to Fedora organisation, they Send to
>> You Free CD (or) DVD.
>>             So please,kindly Send Reply to my Request.I hope accepting my
>> request.
>>

> fedora-websites list is not for media distribution.
>
> Btw, you are not poor as long as you are having good knowledge & the talent
> ;-)
>
> Have a nice day dosth. :)
>
> Danishka
>

>>  yours obediently,
>>

>> Kumareshwar.R
>> No.99 Near Railway Gate
>> Deviyakurichi (Po)
>> Attur (Tk)
>> Salem(Dt)
>>
>> --
>

> --
> Danishka Navin
> http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com (use Sinhala Unicode fonts)
>
> --

You should be able to get the CD's from the media request form as
mentioned above :) and we are all poor, the only rich person is the
one who made us all :D

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds