Package bug lists

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 6 04:10:21 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Christopher Beland
<beland at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> I use lists such as:
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/gdm
>
> to do bug triage, and they are much handier than doing searches in
> Bugzilla.  Since we have switched to using the Triaged keyword instead
> of the ASSIGNED status to indicate triage has been completed for a
> particular bug, would it be possible to update this table to show triage
> status?  It would also be tremendously useful to show if NEEDINFO is
> set, because when triaging I skip those bugs.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --

Christopher,

Thank you for your feedback.

I've gone ahead and created a packagedb enhancement request based on
your email. You can find what was created here:
https://fedorahosted.org/packagedb/ticket/168. If something is
incorrect or you need to provide more detail, please update the
enhancement request ticket accordingly.

Thanks again for the feedback,

Sijis