[Fedora Women] Introduction

Karlie Robinson karlie.robinson at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 24 22:32:00 UTC 2006

Máirín Duffy wrote:
and am somewhat involved in Linuxchix . I
> agree with Jeanette and think we should try to strategize how to get
> more women involved!

Personally, I had a very cold reception from the chix last year.

We were opening up our Developers Portal [1] and asked if we could be
listed in their "contributing to Linux" [2] (FYI it took us 10 months of
sales to top $3000 for our developers including PCLinux and Knoppix,
GoblinX, and on and on)

The person who responded to my emails left me feeling very put off and I
didn't bother going back.

[1] http://portal.on-disk.com
[2] http://www.linuxchix.org/content/recommends/sites/contributing