[Fedora-xen] pygrub failed

Karel Zak kzak at redhat.com
Sun Apr 2 21:31:16 UTC 2006

On Po, dub 03, 2006 at 01:40:01 +0900, Jun OKAJIMA wrote:
> Unfortunately, I tried same stuff with 512MB mem but failed.
> What I suspect now is, a disk image would have to be formatted.
> xenguest-install.py just makes plain empty sparse file, but is this
> enough? I suspect it should be formatted and partitioned and so on.

 No. The empty file is enough, because xenguest-install.py doesn't use
 pygrub for domU installation boot. You need prepare your virtual disk
 by anaconda which is started by xenguest-install.py. The pygrub
 script is possible use for already __successfully__ installed domU
 only.

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <kzak at redhat.com>