[Fedora-xen] How to configure eth0 via xen config files

Walter Souto wsouto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 17:41:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

> I think you can either configure the guest with static information or
> use DHCP. I may have missed something in the question though.

No you didn't. Maybe my question don't make sense...

But It's exactly what I'm doing now. So, if I need to replicate about
20 guests, each one with your own static IP, I can use DHCP and
enforce IP's using mac addr. But, is it possible to do this using the
Xen configuration files for the vm's? Just to get somethings a bit
simple avoiding DHCP.

And thanks for your answer.
--
Walter.