[Fedora-xen] domU dhcp failure with default bridging

Daniel Messina dmessina at cise.ufl.edu
Tue Apr 18 08:48:03 UTC 2006

I'm trying to walk through the FC5Xen Quickstart, but keep running into this
problem,

I've come accross the same problem on a x86_64 and seperate i386 machine.

After anaconda launches, I reach the Configure TCP/IP screen.   My home
network is setup for DHCP.

I can't proceed past here.

Here's the output of brctl show:
xenbr0          8000.feffffffffff       yes   peth0
                                                        vif0.0
                                                        vif1.0

I have uninstalled iptables and selinux is set to permissive, trying to
duplicate conditions from previous posts to no avail.

Thanks for any help!