[Fedora-xen] Unmodified 2003/2000/FC5 on XEN 3.0.2

You, Yongkang yongkang.you at intel.com
Thu Apr 20 14:14:02 UTC 2006

Hi Rafig,

So you have tried Windows 2003 and 2000? And they all hang with the same phenomena?

Did you try to get the serial output when VMX hang? The qemu-log seemed okay. Could you tell more information such as Xen0 memory size and the VMX config you used? These could help developers to shoot the bug. And you can also report bugs to Xen directly. :-)

I didn’t try them before. But I am sure someone has successful experience of creating Windows XP VMX with Xen 3.0.2/

Best Regards,

Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康