[Fedora-xen] Newbie help

Brandon DeYoung brandon.deyoung at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 21:35:51 UTC 2006

Hi All,
I'm trying to get RHEL 3 to run as a guest domain and am not sure where to
start.

I have installed FC5 and am able to get FC5 guest domains running using the
niffty tools developed by the Fedora folks.

I can't find a howto anywhere on running RHEL 3 (or 4) as a guest domain.
I'm planning to use these to do some integration testing, so would like to
get these guests as close to RHEL 3 as possible i.e. using a 2.4 kernel,
etc..

Any advise is helpful, if someone has found or written a howto, that is even
better.

Thanks in advance,
~Brandon