[Fedora-xen] Ubuntu Dapper Drake as guest on Fedora Core 5

plottygat plottygat at yahoo.it
Sun Aug 20 08:47:22 UTC 2006

Hello,
I'm running a Fedore Core 5 as domain0 on Xen 3.0. I could quite easily install another FC5 as guest OS, following the quickstart guide.
Now I'd like to run a different OS as domU, in particular Ubuntu 6.06. I can't understand if the kernel-xenU that must be specified in the domU configuration file is the Fedora's one (vmlinuz-2.6.17-1.2174_FC5xenU) or a kernel-xenU specific to the guest distro.
Is there a howto for starting an ubuntu or debian guest on Fedora?

Thanks to all in advance

Moreno T