[Fedora-xen] What should the context of /var/lib/xen/images be?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Fri Dec 1 22:36:15 UTC 2006

I'm trying to use hvm and having issues... I'm checking permissions now.

What is the proper context (ls -Z) for the /var/lib/xen/images
directory? On my last install I put it on another partition, in hopes of
trying images I create with i386 on the x86_64 environment later. But
the directory is just a plain directory, I suspect the context was set
on the directory in the root filesystem before I did the mount. That
system is shut down now as my test room is on a small UPS and we are
having a thunderstorm.

And should it matter if the files in the directory are of the proper type?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
   Obscure bug of 2004: BASH BUFFER OVERFLOW - if bash is being run by a