[Fedora-xen] virt-manager and CD drive?

I was impressed that I could install a fully virtual fedora guest directly from the DVD
by pointing the virt-manager wizard at the dvd drive.

I wonder though, if I have a guest OS with multiple CDs needed to install,
will it let me swap CDs during the installation? Or do I need to arrange
for some different source to install from?