[Fedora-xen] anaconda install problems

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Fri Feb 24 07:11:46 UTC 2006

FWIW, I tried using http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/
linux/core/development/x86_64/Fedora/base/ as my base install tree
instead of what came on the CDs, and now I see:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 1210, in ?
     intf.run(id, dispatch)
   File "/usr/lib/anaconda/text.py", line
478, in run
     if oldlang is not None:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'oldlang'
referenced before assignment

Is this even a Xen issue?